SCYCLE work falls under the following project areas:
- Waste Management Systems
- Partnership Initiatives
- Training & Education
- EWAS = E-Waste Academy – Scientists Edition.
- EWAM = E-Waste Academy – Managers Edition.
- BBC = Business Boot Camp
– a European Expert Network
Closed projects (selection)
- “Study on WEEE recovery targets, preparation for re-use targets and on the method for calculation of the recovery targets” (2015) – Read more (pdf)…
- “Study on collection rates of waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE)” (2014) – Read more (pdf)…
- “Study on “2008 Review of Directive 2002/96/EC on waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE)” (2007) – Read more (pdf)…
= Prospecting Secondary Raw Materials in the Urban Mine and Mining Waste –
= Development of tools to counter illegal management and trade of waste – Read more…
= Countering WEEE illegal Trade –
= Towards Zero Waste in Industrial Networks – Read more…