First Dutch Battery Flows Monitor
2 months ago Ruediger Kuehr Comments Off on First Dutch Battery Flows Monitor
The objective of this project is to provide well-evidenced quantitative information on portable battery flows in the Netherlands that is fully consistent with the Dutch WEEE flows study of 2018. In particular, to:
- Perform a baseline study for the year 2018 using a methodology that can be replicated for future years.
- Provide insight into all portable battery flows in the Netherlands with the aim to:
- Understand battery flows in the Netherlands to provide well evidenced information to increase the collection rate of waste batteries.
- Provide fact-based information into the amount of waste batteries that are available for collection in the Netherlands.
- Understand the underlying challenges in meeting the targets laid down in the Battery Directive.